|Date of birth:||29 December 1995 (age 20)|
|Place of Birth||Yurihonjō, Akita Prefecture, Japan|
|Occupation||Japanese idol, singer, actress|
|Label||Sony Music Records|
|Education||Akita Prefectural Nishime High School|
Rina Ikoma (生駒 里奈 Ikoma Rina, born December 29, 1995 in Yurihonjō, Akita Prefecture) is a Japanese idol singer and actress. She is a member of the girl group Nogizaka46, and a former member of AKB48's Team B. She was the center member for Nogizaka46 first 5 singles, and she takes the 6th center position for their upcoming 12th single which is set to be released on 22 July 2015.
Rina Ikoma is from Yurihonjō, Akita Prefecture. She had been learning to dance since childhood and became involved in the show business with the encouragement of her father, who recommended Rina to audition for the idol group Nogizaka46.In 2011 she applied for the Nogizaka46 auditions among 38,934 other girls. She became one of 56 girls who advanced to the final round and in August she was chosen to become one of the 36 founding members.
For Nogizaka46's debut single, "Guruguru Curtain", Rina was appointed to be one of the three centers in the title song's choreography. She became the only member who kept her center position in the second single, titled "Oide Shampoo". She also recorded a solo song to accompany the single, becoming the first member of Nogizaka46 to do so. On February 24, 2014, a shocking announcement was made at the AKB48 Group Team Shuffle in 2014, that she would hold a position in AKB48's Team B.
On February 26, 2015, it was revealed that Rina Ikoma was chosen to star in a live-action movie based on the Corpse Party series of video games. A month after, on 26 March 2015, it was announced that she would be relieved of her concurrent position in AKB48.
Unusually for a girl, Rina Ikoma likes to read comics for boys (shōnen manga), primarily the Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine. It started in the first year of middle school, when she was given the manga Gin Tama and became addicted to it. Before that, in elementary school, she read what other girls read. Among her other favourite comics in the past she lists Naruto, One Piece, Sket Dance. Her recent favorites (as of spring 2012) are Blue Exorcist and Inu x Boku SS.
Her favourite food is cucumber asazuke.
Her oshimen (number one favorite member) of AKB48 is Mayu Watanabe.
TV shows Edit
- Nogizakatte, Doko? (乃木坂って、どこ?) (TV Tokyo, October 3, 2011 — April 13, 2015)
- Quiz! Ichigan (クイズ!イチガン) (Tokyo Broadcasting System, April 20, 2012 — July 27, 2012)
- Tsubokko (ツボ娘) (Tokyo Broadcasting System)
- Hatsumori Bemars (初森ベマーズ) (TV Tokyo, 2015), as Academy
- Hana Moyu (NHK, 2015)
- Gekijōban Bad Boys J: Saigo ni Mamoru Mono (2013), Airi Kinoshita
- Pirameki Koyaku Koi Monogatari: Koyaku ni Akogareru Subete no Oyako no Tameni (2015), herself
- Corpse Party (2015), Naomi Nakashima
- Subete no Inu wa Tengoku e Iku (AiiA Theater Tokyo, 1 October 2015 - 12 October 2015)
- Kikan Nogizaka vol.4 Saitō (26 December 2014, Tokyo News Service)